Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Despicable Me - Movie Review

Hey guys!! Even though you've probably seen this movie a million times already, I needed more posts, and I couldn't think of any movies that I've seen, so if you haven't seen this movie, here's a review. Enjoy!

Gru is a super villain. His enemy is Vector, and they both want the same thing. Gru needs a shrinkray to steal the moon, and Vector needs it because he loves to steal things. One day Gru sees these three girls for giving away cookies to Vector. Then Gru buys the girl from the orphanage. Gru is focusing on his job, but after a while, he gets totally distracted with the girls and he becomes their "dad". But Gru's boss doesn't like the girls. So he gets rid of them and Gru could never be more sad. I won't spoil the ending, because I want you to die of curiosity and watch the movie.

So turn out the lights, pop some popcorn and watch a family-friendly, movie about two rivals and three adorable girls.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this DVD is even out in Australia -- and I missed seeing it at the movies, so I'll have to get it out when it's finally released! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post your own movie review of the movie!!:):)(:(: